Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall What to Wear Guide {Photographer, Columbia, SC}

This past weekend my family had our annual family portraits done. Readers of my blog know how I feel about family photos. They're very important. Time flies, kids change too fast and they're so easy to put off. So I mandate it at least once a year. The only drawback to them is having to decide what each member of our family will wear. The choices are endless and I don't have a ton of time to sort through them.

What to wear guides can make that selection process much easier and I thought I would share some of my favorite guides in the hope that it would make it easier for you as well and maybe encourage you to get those family photos done.

These guides will be done in a series of posts. There will be two posts this month then they will go to a once a month schedule. So always feel free to check back for the most recent guides!















Feel free to comment with any additional suggestions or to let me know which is your favorite!


Enjoy!
April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!