Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Sweetest Smile {Columbia, SC Photographer}

Beautiful weather and warmer temps mean things get busy for me. Since I love it, that's not a problem, but it does mean the blog and Facebook page get neglected. So please forgive me, I hope the posts over the next week or so well make up for my absence.

I recently had the pleasure of photographing a very precious angel of a child. This little sweetie was well prepared to be photographed and we managed to capture some really wonderful images for her parents. Her smile is infectious and she's as photogenic as they come, don't you agree?

Here are a couple of highlights from our session.





Hope Spring is bringing you lots of happy smiles! 
April



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!