Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Miss "E" turns One {Columbia, SC Children's Photographer}

The end of the year managed to get super busy before I realized it and I am terribly behind on my posting duties. Hopefully you'll forgive me as I promise to play catch up.

Several weeks ago I was privileged with the opportunity to spend a morning with an adorable one year old. We were able to catch the last bits of fall at one of my favorite local parks and thankfully it was a relatively mild morning for my little subject.

I've had the opportunity to photograph this beautiful family before and it's always fun. Big brother came along to help out and he did a fantastic job of playing assistant.






I hope Miss "E" and her family had a great of a time as I did and I can't wait to get together again soon with this very photogenic family!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!