Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 52 | Week 1

There are a lot of things photographers do for inspiration. One of them are yearly projects. There are many variations, but they all have a few things in common. There are assigned themes in which interpretation is left up to each photographer and each is supposed to be completed within a certain time frame. Some are daily projects, some are weekly and others are monthly.

This year I chose to join a weekly project. Hence the Project 52. It's something I'm doing for my own enjoyment as well as to expand my creative mind a little, so I hadn't planned to share my weekly projects here, but then I thought it may be fun for everyone to see some outtakes from my weekly life and it may even inspire some to pick a camera themselves and play along. So feel free!

The theme for week 1 was sharing.

Our oldest daughter sharing a tickle and a laugh with her little sister while out for a bike ride. 
Feel free to challenge yourself to a weekly assignment as well. A fancy camera isn't necessary. Sometimes it's just about stepping outside your box or even grabbing the camera and catching something you may not have otherwise.

Happy snapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!