Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Check out the new guide! {Columbia, SC Photographer}

The new session and pricing guide has arrived! It's slam packed and ready for all of my sweet clients. Now they won't have to suffer through terribly long emails from me and my poor little fingers won't have to retype the same information over and over.

I'm in love with the design and really thankful for all of the effort that went into it.

If you are interested in booking a session for Fall, Halloween or Christmas, shoot me an email or call me and I'll get all of the new information over to you asap. September is booked up and October - December are getting there s the sooner, the better to get in touch.

Information will be available next week on a 1 day event I will be holding in October for Halloween for mini sessions of your little ones in their Halloween costumes.

I have a fun session tomorrow morning, then we're picking our oldest kiddo up and hitting the beach for one last hurrah before fall. As always, I'll be in touch for those who need me or want to get some information. I hope everyone gets outside and enjoys this amazing weather we're having!

Happy Snapping,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!