Friday, April 6, 2012

Three Months of Precious {Photographer | Columbia, SC}

I recently was blessed with the opportunity to photograph the sweetest little 3 month angel. She was such a little pro! I have had a string of really amazing little posers it seems and she was certainly one of them. Her proud mommy and daddy came with a couple of wardrobe changes and we tossed in some props I had on hand. The pink and brown hat courtesy of LAD-zigns seemed made for her! Her mom seemed to agree so we had to get a canvas of her in it. Sweet!

She was such a pro that our session flew by quickly and we ended up with plenty of sweet captures! Here are a couple of my favorites! Hope you enjoy the captures, Mom and Dad. I look forward to seeing Miss K again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!