Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Precious Nine Months {Columbia, SC Photographer | Infants, Children, Family}

I love all of my clients and I'll admit that I have baby/child vision. I haven't met a child yet that I don't think is beautiful, but this little girl was beyond the norm. A couple of months ago I photographed her adorable cousin. It's obvious that beauty and sweetness run in the family.

After an hour with this baby doll, I wanted to pack her up and take her home with me! But it's obvious her family love and adore her so I settled for a hug and wave goodbye.

I can't wait to get to see her again. Next time I'll be sure to bring a larger selection of tutus as we discovered she is quite fond of them!


If you enjoy these images and would like to see more of my work, please feel free to visit and like my Facebook Page

April

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting! It may take up to 24 hours for your post to get approved and show up, but rest assured we'll get it!